- ...It appears HiveAlive saved my bees.G. Coyne, Ireland
- Every one of my 300 hives survived the winter. I am extremely impressed with HiveAlive and will continue to use it for all my hives.Peter Little, commercial beekeeper.
- I used HiveAlive in the autumn for one apiary. I was getting poor results from this apiary and suspected Nosema...It yielded 36% more honey than my overall average yield this year. Impressive, especially given the fact that two of the hives in that apiary swarmed!!Micheál Mac Giolla Coda, NatDipSc (Apic), CFL, FIBKA Honey Judge, BBKA Senior Honey Judge
- …I also noticed HiveAlive cleared up Chalkbrood.G Coyne, Ireland
- …What a difference whole frames full of capped brood and very much more active. HiveAlive has certainly sorted them out.Chris Tomlins, UK
- I had a very weak six hive apiary, four died out and the other two were weak and tested positive for Nosema. I used HiveAlive last autumn … they are now strong and produced an excellent crop of honey. Both recently tested clear of NosemaG Coyne, Ireland
- … I will be ordering another bottle to enable me to feed all my hives going in to the winter as per the directions.Chris Tomlins, UK
- I had a number of apideas full of Chalkbrood. Shortly after feeding syrup with HiveAlive™ it disappeared. I plan to add HiveAlive™ to all my hives this year.John Summerville, Respected beekeeper & winner of prizes at Irish & UK National shows
- HiveAlive is a good and effective product – definitely worth the investment.Steve Irish, UK
- The queen, who is now 3 years old, is thriving and the hive is in excellent shape with no sign of disease, and this after 4 treatments with "HiveAlive" spread over 3 seasons.Maurice Feltin, France
As you can see I can only be satisfied with your product.
This is brilliant stuff!
- The syrup did not show any sign of mould – which is a first for me.Steve Irish, UK
Latest News & Events
Colonies twice as strong with HiveAlive™
New data from scientific trials